Swords for Haiti
Price on request
Haiti Army Officer Saber
Made in Germany
- Blade: A forged stainless steel blade hammered to the correct curvature. It is hardened and tempered to ca. 48-52° HRC Rockwell, hand-polished. Length of the blade is ca. 81 cm / 32 inch.
- Etching: Both sides of the blade are traditionally acid etched with ornaments and name panel. The acid-etching is so deep, that one can feel it with a fingernail.
- Guard: 24-carats gold-plated brass with ruby-colored eyes for the lion.
- Grip: Ivory-colored textured ABS plastic, wrapped with 3 golden wires.
- Scabbard: Nickel-plated and hand-polished steel tube with 24-carats gold-plated ornamental brass fittings and 2 carrying rings.
- Included Accessories: Protective cloth bag and certificate.
Customer must be 18 years of age