Ceremonial swords for Bahrain
Price on request
Made in Germany
Infantry Officer's Sword (1897 Pattern) with Scabbard
This model is based on the British Infantry and Royal Marines Corps - Officers sword (1897 pattern) in accordance with the British MOD specifications for various Military and Police Forces.
In November 2005, WKC purchased the majority of the Wilkinson Sword Ltd. production in London. Amongst machines, equipment and parts, we also acquired the tools for the British Infantry and Corps & Royal Marines Officers Sword which Wilkinson delivered exclusively to the MOD of UK and various commonwealth countries.
Nato Stock No.: 8465-99-973-6877.
- Pierced guard bearing either the Royal cipher EIIR/CIIR or your Coat of Arms or individual crest.
- The grip-backing is made of solid brass and fixed to the blade tongue with a solid ball screw made of brass.
Finish: Nickelplated, shiny
- Covered with genuine ray-skin for strong hold, wrapped with 3 silverplated brass wires.
- Optional: An ABS plastic handle with sharkskin imitatation surface (very durable and water resistant).
Your choice of a forged stainless steel or nickelplated carbon steel blade. Stainless steel is recommended for its longevity and less maintenance.
The blade is hardened and tempered to ca. 48-52° HRC Rockwell.
Dimensions of the blade: ca. 825 mm x 6.5 x 25 mm.
The traditional Infantry Pattern acid etching contains ornaments and the Coat of Arms in the center or any customer crest required.
The acid-etch is so deep, that one can feel it with a fingernail.
The following picture shows the EIIR pattern in different finishes:
Weight: The sword without scabbard weighs ca. 950 gr
Included accessories: Cotton cloth case with drawstring, WKC certificate of authenticity.
Your choice of a nickel-plated steel scabbard with 2 rings or Sam Browne style leather scabbards in brown or black colour.
- Nickelplated Scabbard for ceremonial belt with 2 slings: Nato Stock No. : 8465-99-973-6853.
- Art. No.: F1461-Stahl
- Brown Leather Scabbard for Sam Browne belt and frog: Nato Stock No. : 8465-99-127-9993.
- Art. No. F1460-Naht
- Black Leather Scabbard for Sam Browne belt and frog: Nato Stock No. : 8465-99-122-1490.
- Art. No: F1460-Naht-Schwarz
Included Accessories: Protective cloth bag, WKC Certificate of Authenticity.
Optional Accessories: Carrying belts, throgs, knots.