Fiji ceremonial swords
Made in Germany
Ceremonial Sword crafted in accordance with the British MOD specifications UK/SC/6206 Issue 1 as well as Australian specifications.
In November 2005, WKC purchased the toolings of Wilkinson Sword Ltd. for production of various ceremonial swords incl. the General Officer Scimitar Sword.
- A forged stainless steel blade hammered to the correct curvature. It is hardened to ca. 48-52° HRC Rockwell, then well-temepred and hand polished. Both sides are etched with the official General Officer Scimitar Sword EIIR or CIIIR pattern. The acid-etch is so deep, that one can feel it with a fingernail. Dimension of the blade is ca 800 mm x 25.5 x 6 mm.
- Name panel for engraving
- Cast brass, hand-polished, nickel-plated and 24 carat goldplated.
- Ivory-coloured handles fixed with Tudor-flower design screws. Hole for sword knot.
- Nickel-plated and hand-polished steel tube,with 2 attachment rings.
- Included Accessories:
- Protective cloth bag, WKC certificate of authenticity
Customer must be 18 years of age
The blade of this sword is typically around 32.5 inches long, featuring a single-edge and a spear point tip. The overall design is influenced by both cutting and thrusting, making it suitable for a range of combat situations. The blade is usually made of high carbon or stainless steel, providing durability and strength.
The hilt of the sword consists of a solid grip covered in rayskin, which is then tightly wound with twisted brass wire. It also features a knuckle bow design to protect the user's hand. The pommel,, nut and ferrule are made of brass, the guard is embossed with the king´s cypher, providing visual appeal and additional protection.
The British Infantry Pattern 1897 Sword is highly regarded for its effectiveness in combat and its elegant design. It has played a significant role in various conflicts and is often associated with British military history.
This quality arm is the Royal Air Force Officer Sword with scabbard used by RAF Officers of Air Rankand below Air Rank. It is crafted in accordance with the British MOD specifications UK/SC/6206 Issue 1.
In November 2005, WKC purchased the toolings of Wilkinson Sword Ltd. for production of various ceremonial swords.
Sword: Nato Stock No.: 8465-99-316-3888.
- Forged steel blade, carbon steel or stainless steel. It is hardened to ca. 48-52° HRC Rockwell, then well-tempered and hand-polished. The acid-etch is so deep, that one can feel it with a fingernail. Dimension of the blade is ca ca. 810 x 22 x 5 mm.
- Cast brass, hand-polished, 24-carats gold-plated . Top nut re-chiseled and 24-carats gold-plated .
- Handle is covered with genuine sharkskin with goldplated wires.
- Optional Scabbards (not included in sword price):
- Your choice of real raw-hide leather scabbard, hand-sewn, with 24-carats gold-plated fittings, 2 attachment rings, or Real raw-hide leather scabbard, hand-sewn, with 24-carats gold-plated fittings with ornaments, 2 attachment rings.
- F1184-Air Scabbard with fittings with ornaments (Air Rank): Nato Stock No. : 8465-99-811-2890.
- F1184- S Scabbard with fittings without ornaments (below Air Rank): Nato Stock No. : 8465-99-305-3703.
Included Accessories: Protective cloth bag, WKC Certificate of Authenticity
Customer must be 18 of age
With its classic design and excellent craftsmanship, the Royal Navy Officer Sword by WKC Solingen embodies the tradition and pride of the Royal Navy. Every single sword is crafted with the utmost care to ensure a product of the highest quality and authenticity.
Whether as a collector's item, for ceremonial occasions or as an award for deserving officers, the Royal Navy Officer's Sword from WKC Solingen is an impressive weapon that will take pride of place in any collection or uniform. Its forged blade, sturdy construction and precise design make it a symbol of the strength and honor of the Royal Navy.
Invest in British naval heritage and acquire the Royal Navy Officer's Sword by WKC Solingen, crafted to UK MOD specifications. Experience the beauty and quality of this exceptional sword and let yourself be impressed by its precision and elegance. Order today and add a piece of British naval history to your collection.